Have found the discipline and the courage to write more than you've ever dreamed
Be much closer to finishing your book and holding it in your hands
Have a plan to maximize your writing time
Understand how to create writing habits and goals
Be a writing powerhouse
Earn a Certificate
When you finish the course, you will earn a completion certification that shows you've mastered your writing time.
Access to Instructor
If you have any questions about the course content, you can post a question within the course and I'll answer it for you.
To help you with mastering your writing time, you can download resources which you can consult at any time.
Is there a time limit for this course?
No, you can take it at your own pace. You get access for a whole year.
How long will it take to finish the course?
It depends on your speed and how much time you devote to the activities. But generally, one to two weeks is normal.
Is this course applicable outside the United States?
Yes, I have many international students, and this course applies to any writer.
What if my question isn't answered here?
Ask me at email@example.com.
John Matthew Fox
- 1. Time Is Your Biggest Challenge
- 1. Quiz
- 2. Track Your Writing Time
- 2. Quiz
- 2. Writing Calendar
- 3. Three Time Techniques
- 3. Quiz
- 4. Three Myths of Writing Time
- 4. Quiz
- 5. Set Good Writing Goals
- 5. Quiz
- 5. How to Craft Writing Goals PDF
- 6. Shape Your Habits
- 6. Quiz
- 7. The Triple Reward System
- 7. Quiz
- 7. Triple Reward Ideas PDF
- 8. Hasty Writer vs. Slow Writer
- 8. Quiz
- 8. Infographic PDF
- 9. Remember Your Why
- 9. Quiz
- 9. Why Writers Write PDF
- 10. What is Your Writing Kryptonite?
- 10. Quiz
- 11. Restrict Your Writing Time
- 11. Quiz
- 12. Checkup on Progress
- 13. The Truth about Procrastination
- 13. Quiz
- 14. Sacrifice for Your Writing
- 14. Quiz
- 15. The Easy Fix for Writer's Block
- 15. Quiz
- 15. Defeat Writer's Block
- 16. Create Time in Unorthodox Spaces
- 16. Quiz
- 17. The Power of Creative Community
- 17. Quiz
- 17. Creative Community
- 18. The Other 23 Hours
- 18. Quiz
- 19. Books that Help You Master Time
- 20. Go Forth and Write
- SURVEY: Your Thoughts on the Course